Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Stand Corrected

8/4/2011:  3:45 PM
Davis and I enjoyed an afternoon of swimming. I was tickled that he went outside and stayed outside . . . and he played. The problem:  his hair.  It was everywhere. All over him, floating on top of the water, making its way into his eyes and mouth. He decided it was time for a haircut. I gave his hair a good trim, but it seemed that I combed more out than I cut. Plus, the texture is very wiry and frizzy in spots, if that makes sense. He lost even more hair when he showered. We thought a little gel might weight it to his head.  He is sick of picking hair off of his face and out of his mouth (but I guess not sick enough to shave it). 

Maybe it is the mom in me thinking this, but even with a whole lot less hair, he is still a pretty handsome little guy.


Pre-haircut: pool fun and everywhere hair

Post-haircut: bit of a Justin Beiber do
Keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Coffey Family! Wanted to let you know that I am praying for remission tomorrow and a CURE! Can't wait to hear how God has worked in your faithful family and be able to share that news with my church family who has been praying faithfully for Davis as well. Our God is an AWESOME God :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our love and prayers go with you tomorrow for remission and a CURE!!! We know it will be a long day, so all of you please take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome kid! :) Prayers for your anxiously awaited day tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a handsome young man!!! Continued prayers for all of you!

    ReplyDelete