Monday, April 30, 2012

I've Been Missing Home

4/29/2012: 11:15 AM

While Davis was in the hospital at the beginning of March, he composed a song with a wonderful music therapist, Tracy. I have finally figured the only way to get the song on the blog was to make a video. I used the pictures I took while he was in the hospital for the near two weeks. Davis had a great deal of fun creating this song. With Tracy's help, he wrote the lyrics and composed the music using computer programs designed to feed together the instruments, tempos, and key changes that Davis imposed. It was quite a treat for him.





3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Simply remarkable and precious!! It brought tears to my eyes yet a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! His little voice is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete